Namaskara in Changing Times:-
To continue to upgrade our services and offer you programs across multiple platforms, we are using Google Hangouts for Live Interactive Programs with Bryant. We are also offering free – 15 minute consultation sessions with Bryant on a variety of Health Topics, Well-being and Yoga. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We are now in Fall- I
(Please follow Covid-19 guidelines on our website
for return to your studio).
Monday, Sept 7
Beginner to Adv. Beg I & II: 6 PM-7 PM
7-weeks—$145 Santosh Yoga Centre
Tuesday, Sept 8
Yoga for Knees Injury, Hip Issues, & Lower-back
Pain 5pm to 5.45pm— 6-weeks -$95
Adv. Beginner II to Intermediate 6 PM-7 PM
7-weeks—$145 Santosh Yoga Centre
Wednesday, Sept 2,
Beginner, Adv. Beg I, Restorative, 6 PM-7 PM
7- weeks $145 Santosh Yoga Centre
Friday, Sept 4,
Noon to 12.40 pm—$80 for 6 weeks
Meditation, Chakra Meditations, Mantra Meditation,
Breathing Class, Basic Asana using a chair
Saturday, Sept 5,
Adv Beg I, II to Intermediate: 7 AM-8.15 AM
7-weeks-$145 Santosh Yoga Centre
Beg -Adv Beg I & Restorative 8.30 AM-9.30 AM
7-weeks—$145 Santosh Yoga Centre
Kids Yoga Program (5 to 12)— Sept 6, 3 PM- 4 PM
Santosh Yoga Etiquette
Some things to keep in mind when you practice Alignment Based Yoga.
Remember when you enter our Center, you are entering a sacred space, take off your shoes and respect the ground you walk on.
- Try to arrive to class on time, if joining class late – do not enter training space during opening invocation, please wait and then join in. But remember – better late than never in class.
- Leave your socks and shoes on the rugs, please do not walk with your shoes beyond the entry rug.
- Yoga is practiced barefoot.
- Place or leave all your bags, bottle at entry, only bring your yoga gear on the training floor.
- If arriving earlier than the teacher or other students please lay your gear down, settle down and start preparing for class.
- It is disrespectful to leave class early without informing the teacher in advance.
- If you are borrowing any of the center’s yoga accessories, please return them in exactly the same way you took it.
- Ask permission before borrowing any gear. Do not take FOR SALE accessories and use them as spares.
- As a sign of respect please avoid walking on other student’s or the teacher’s mat.
- Move things in the studio with your hands, as a sign of respect for your gear. DO not use your feet to move things, even small items like your yoga brick or strap.
- If doing a makeup class, request permission in advance – email the teacher and get approval prior to attending the makeup class.
- Please follow the teacher’s instructions, do not do any actions/ moves or postures on your own. Santosh Yoga
teachers are highly trained and try to adjust the postures to your needs. Follow the teacher’s directions when they suggest a prop, an accessory or a different position/ asana / posture than what you may be used to.
- If you have practiced yoga elsewhere or a different style of yoga, you will enjoy how what you have learned gets more informed.
Guidelines for return to Class
(Note: You can still use our online google option for live interactive classes, if you are not comfortable returning to your studio at this time).
- Please do not come to the studio if you are not well
- Please enter single file with social distance when entering the class
- Please use your own mask to come to class, and keep it on during class
- Please bring your own gear for practice (if you do not have these, you can purchase from our studio at the start of class)
- Please do not borrow any gear from class (mats, blankets, belts, rods,etc)
- (If you forget your mask, we will provide you a new mask, which you should take home with you
- Please use hand-sanitizer at studio entrance
- Please maintain social distance markers placed in class
- Please do not use any studio equipment at this time
- Please do not hug, handshake
- No adjustments will be given to students at this time
- Please do not crowd the exit door, leave with social distance in mind
Thanks for your team cooperation
Makeup & Refund Policy
Santosh Yoga Group classes Refund Policy :
You should plan to attend all your classes for the module/program you have signed up for. If students are enrolled in/paid for a Monday night class at 6pm for example, please attend the Monday night at 6pm class. If you are unable to attend a class, please let us know as soon as possible via email. You may attend up to 2 missed classes in a module, in another class of that level of practice or lower only.
Up to only 2 missed classes of one module can be carried over to another module, as long as the student has paid/enrolled in the new module. Students cannot transfer their fees/enrollment at any time to another student or family member in the module, except at the start of the module.
NOTE: No makeup of missed classes will be allowed from one year to another year.
There are no refunds of any sort; for any circumstances, once class 1 of the module you joined/paid for has begun. If you are not sure you can attend classes, please re-consider prior to joining the module. By joining our modules, you agree to this makeup policy for the time you are enrolled in the program.
A module is defined as a group class: E.g. Winter I, Winter II, Spring I, Summer I, Summer II, Fall I, Fall II. (Typically Winter, Spring, and Fall modules tend to be 7 weeks, Summer tends to be 7 weeks or 4/5 weeks Note: This is subject to change one module prior in any year).
Copyright @2019 Group Classes Refund Policy
Santosh Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training & 300 Hour Teacher Training
Make sure to contact Bryant ASAP if you are interested in Teacher Training!
Santosh Yoga training is rigorous, precise and detailed. No fluff stuff.
Do you know how to use a chair for a shoulder stand inversion safely and work on the thyroid gland?
Learn this and more!
200 Hour Foundational – Teacher Training
(1st LEVEL OF TEACHER TRAINING)
Starts in February, 2018
300 Hour Professional – Teacher Training
Starts in March, 2018
if you are serious and want
REAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING!
In our yoga program-study live from day one into an internship for 8 months,
while studying on weekends with Bryant’s 300 page Foundational manual for teachers.
Learn how to safely go into a posture, stay in the posture and get out of the posture.
Learn how the posture relates to, everyday events of real life,
Learn how the alignment leads you to the alignment of your LIGHT.
It’s never about the Asana, it’s about using the Asana to access the wisdom of healing that is within you.